Saturday, November 27, 2010

After Thanksgiving

I do hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. Mine was very special! I never realized the joys that children can bring into ones heart. I met my cousin's children and what gems they are. Made my heart warm and happy.
This Thanksgiving was so very great! The kindness and hospitality I was shown...the great food! Sure, we didn't have a turkey...but let me tell you we had other great stuff! Green beans, pierogi, mushroom gravy, biscuits, a vegetable salad....was like a succatash and yummy, mixed potatoes, a wonderful cranberry salad, home made applesauce, and a great ham! Dessert was pumpkin pie and jello/pretzel cake! I tell you it was just wonderful! I truly am blessed!
Hope yours was half as good as mine!
Will work on recipes later...today...we remember how thankful we are for all we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment