Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Oh, my school begins!

It sure is hard to believe summer is almost over. School is starting. Football season is here! Time to start the cooler weather.
My world was turned upside down...I lost my one big dog. He was a friend, confidante and constant companion. He hung on and on, but he did die a natural death at home with me by his side.
Now it is time to turn over a new leaf....my little guy and I are off for places known and unknown. We are taking a trip to Frankenmuth, MI next month. Then who knows where to next.
I am stamping now and ordered a Cuttlebug..I anxiously await its arrival.
Here is a quick dinner......for those days you want to hurry up ......
Garlic lemon shrimp
1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled & deveined 2 Tbsp. olive oil
3 sliced cloves garlic 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
1 tsp. ground cumin 1/4 tsp. salt
2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley Hot cooked pasta or rice
In a large skillet, saute shrimp in oil for 3 mins. Add garlic, lemon juice, cumin & salt; cook & stir until shrimp turn pink. Stir in parsley. Serve with pasta or rice.
Approx. cook time is 20 mins. Serves 4.

Quick and easy and delicious. Enjoy. I will post some of my cards next time and tell you of my travels. Till then.....have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment