Sunday, September 13, 2009

New things are showing up


Hi!

Well, I have been bad about not writing, but I have been busy. I am making cards and been online playing Yoville and Farmville. I am going to post a picture of my mother's parents...Dominic and Sophia...It has to be from the 1920's I believe...not sure maybe earlier.

Gram liked potato pancakes and so do I...so the recipe is....Potato Pancakes....
5 Tbsp. flour l small, peeled grated onion l unbeaten egg
l l/2 lbs. pared, raw potatoes (3 Large) 1 tsp. salt l/8 tsp. black pepper
Measure the flour in a bowl; grate the potatoes, stir in the rest of the ingredients. Grease a heavy skillet. Place over medium heat. Drop potato mixture by heaping Tbsp. into hot skillet. Fry until crisp and golden brown on the underside. Brown on other side. Serve as a vegetable.. Makes about 16 pancakes.
You can eat with a dollup of sour cream or plain yogurt or just plain. Hope you enjoy them! I do.
Til later.......

No comments:

Post a Comment