Friday, February 19, 2010

Meatless meal

Here it is ....Friday already. During Lent, we always went meatless on Wednesdays and Fridays. So, I still try and comply.
I remember going over to my Italian friend's home and having the most wonderful pizza ever. I did ask my "other" mother how to make it and she gave me the recipe. It is so easy....this is...
Salt and Pepper Pizza
Buy a loaf of frozen bread dough. Thaw according to directions on the package. Lightly grease a
pizza pan or a sheet pan. Press the thawed dough into the pan. With your finger, gently indent the dough...let it rise and then brush lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper as desired. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 30 mins. check and see if it is golden brown...if it is it is ready. If not leave in the oven a little longer..until golden brown. Cut and enjoy with a fresh greens salad....It is the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment