Saturday, March 21, 2009

A new way

Well, today I learned about blogging. It is a new experience and as of late I am really trying to absorb more about computers.
This blog is going to be about a lot of things. Some are life experiences, some are learning experinces, and some are fun experiences.
Please feel free to leave your comments and suggestions as they are appreciated.
When I was growing up, my mother's mother lived with us. Both my mom and dad worked and grandma was always there. She made sure we went to school and got home safely. And boy could she cook. Her mother (my great grandmother who was 95 when she died & I did know her) was from Polish decent. We did have some very unusual food to eat. In this blog, I'll share some of the recipes that I remember. I do hope you will enjoy them. Next time I'll share the experience of my first pierogi at Parma Hospital cafeteria and give you my recipe for our pierogi.
Til the next sunrise.

No comments:

Post a Comment